Sunday 4 April 2010

Coming Soon......

Well I too am back after a short break due to a slight lifestyle change..... yes folks, I have joined a gym and due to my obsessive compulsive personality I have been going a lot....

Anyways, as Roj said last nights episode was fab and rather than expressing my thoughts on it I would urge you to read what Roj has posted as I agree with everything he says apart from the nonsense about RTD and the End Of Time specials :-)

So for now here is the trailer for what is to come in the next 12 weeks or so. I can't wait and by the way, Matt Smith has nailed the part of the Doctor in my opinion!!



Oh, and by the way, our next meeting for Doctor Who fans in Leeds is next Saturday 10th April at the usual Adelphi pub in the heart of Leeds. We're staring at 12:30 so hope to see you all there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment