Saturday 28 November 2009

Fan of the day (or You've Been Roger'd)

Here is out next interview with a REAL Doctor Who fan. Todays star is Mark!!




Name?

Mark Ellis

Age?

Too old for toys, too young for boys

Mental age?

12

How long have you been coming to the group?

6 years

Who is your favourite Doctor (classic or new series) and why?

Peter Cushing – ‘cos of hit little tash

Who is your favourite Companion (classic or new series) and why?

Donna Noble – She is the most “real”

What is your favourite Who episode or story (classic or new series) and why?

Turn Left – Love the alternate future

If you were a god what would you do to the world?

Make it naked

Cake or biscuits?

Biscuits

What was the last book you read?

Walk in the Woods

If I take a look inside your fridge what would I find?

Cheesecake, joint of beef, and skimmed milk

When was the last time you laughed so hard that stuff came out of your nose and why?

Thursday night – Bitch Sponge!

If you are given a chance to travel to the future or past, where would you go and why?

The future to see if I had a happy life

If were to write your own Autobiography, what would be the title?

I never knew what I wanted ‘till I got it!

If you could have any super power, which would it be and why?

Telekinesis – ‘cos I am lazy and would use it to bring me stuff like the TV flicker and wine

What did you want to be when you were 12 years old, and why?

A boy toy – ‘cos I always knew I would be one

And finally, how would you react if you were suddenly transformed into a fish?

I’d go jump in the water

No comments:

Post a Comment