Tuesday 10 November 2009

More 'Waters of Mars' pictures revealed

Digital Spy have some more images from the upcoming Doctor Who Special 'The Waters of Mars' due to air on Sunday 15th November at 7pm on BBC One and BBC HD.

I've had a good flick through over a cup of tea, and they give me the creeps! I am really looking forward to watching this, as from what I've seen so far, it is promising to be the darkest Doctor Who episode yet!

To view these creepy pics, clicky over here!

Unfortunately, I will be in Manchester on Sunday evening to see the delectable Pam Ann and will be viewing the episode when I get home (somewhere around midnight). Rest assured my phone will be turned off from 7pm for the duration, 'cause I know what the Leeds Doctor Who lot are like!!

No comments:

Post a Comment