Monday 30 November 2009

Fan of the day (or You've Been Roger'd)

Part 4 of our series of interviews with real people, real fans of Doctor Who in Leeds. This time we have David.




Name?

David Gregory Harry Sparham

Age?

28

Mental age?

15

How long have you been coming to the group?

2-3 years on and off

Who is your favourite Doctor (classic or new series) and why?

Christopher Eccleston – Just perfect

Who is your favourite Companion (classic or new series) and why?

Zoe Heriot – I fancy her

What is your favourite Who episode or story (classic or new series) and why?

Revenge of the Cybermen – It was the first Tom Baker story I saw

If you were a god what would you do to the world?

Tell them that I don’t exist

Cake or biscuits?

Jaffa Cakes (they are both)

What was the last book you read?

The Greatest Show on Earth: The Evidence of Evolution – Richard Dawkins

If I take a look inside your fridge what would I find?

Cheese, cucumber and Muller Rice

When was the last time you laughed so hard that stuff came out of your nose and why?

Rewatching Brasseye as it’s hilarious

If you are given a chance to travel to the future or past, where would you go and why?

I’d like to meet Christopher Marlowe as I’m a big fan, so I’d go back to when he was alive

If were to write your own Autobiography, what would be the title?

Give Me Beer or Potatoes 

If you could have any super power, which would it be and why?

I’d be invisible so I could look at girls naked

What did you want to be when you were 12 years old, and why?

A film director as I loved films

And finally, how would you react if you were suddenly transformed into a fish?

I’d be quite happy as a shark, but unhappy if I was any other fish as I’d be scared of sharks.

No comments:

Post a Comment