Saturday 12 December 2009

Fan of the day (or You've Been Roger'd)


Right, back with the popular fan of the day slot. Today's star is Chris and I suspect this is going to be an interesting one....

Name?
Chris Hoyle

Age?
Unknown

Mental age?
19 give or take 100%

How long have you been coming to the group?
A few years

Who is your favourite Doctor (classic or new series) and why?
Tom Baker (by a small margin). Excellent characterisation, and just pips Jon Pertwee and David Tennant to the post in terms of most likeable attributes

Who is your favourite Companion (classic or new series) and why? Really don't know. Too difficult to call it one way or t'other. Devlin or Charlotte.

What is your favourite Who episode or story (classic or new series) and why?
The 'Family of Blood' 2-parter. Very original story, well-realised and produced.

If you were a god what would you do to the world? 
1-Make it absolutely clear what 'the word of God' is, so there'd be no way fighting, persecution or genocide could be passed off as being a religious matter, and keep reminding those who might tend to forget.
2-Repair the damage humanity has done to the planet.
3-Failing that, make one final, grandiose appearance proving my existence, admit that proof denies faith, declare an end to religion and vanish in a puff of logic.

Cake or biscuits? 
Go on, then.
Oh - choose? Cake.

What was the last book you read?
'The Ragged Trousered Philanthropists' by Robert Tressell

If I take a look inside your fridge what would I find?
Milk, Orange Juice, Grated Cheese, Salami, Celery, Humous, Mayonnaise, Relish, Goose Fat and custard.

When was the last time you laughed so hard that stuff came out of your nose and why?
I don't laugh stuff out of my nose, but I can laugh until I can hardly breathe. It was fairly recently but I honestly can't remember what it was about. Something rude.

If you are given a chance to travel to the future or past, where would you go and why?
The future, to see what it's like.

If you were to write your own Autobiography, what would be the title? 
"A Brief History of Mine"

If you could have any super power, which would it be and why?
The ability to create time. I then might stand a remote chance of doing everything I want to do!!!

What did you want to be when you were 12 years old, and why? 
For some unaccountable reason I wanted to be Bradley Hardacre (Timothy West's character in "Brass") or Arthur Daley.

And finally, how would you react if you were suddenly transformed into a fish?
After the initial shock and coming to terms with finding that I wasn't going to drown, I'd probably thoroughly enjoy discovering the new slant on my life before getting thoroughly depressed about all the stuff fish can't do. But maybe I wouldn't remember or have the capacity to realise.... discuss!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment