Monday 14 December 2009

Fan of the day (or You've Been Roger'd)


Ok then, this is a strange one as it features Roger Rogering himself (he wrote the questions). Still, it is bound to be fascinating. Remember, if anyone want's to feature on here then please get in touch. Roger, over to you for now.....

Name?

Roger Mitchell

Age?

33

Mental age?

14 and a bit

How long have you been coming to the group?

Year and a half

Who is your favourite Doctor (classic or new series) and why?

Sylvester McCoy, not the early stuff, hated the early stuff, but he started to grow on me with Season 25, and by Season 26 I thought "This is it, this is The Doctor for me.  Dark, mysterious, and manipulative"...  and then it got cancelled.  Go fig!

Who is your favourite Companion (classic or new series) and why?

Oooh, toughie...  Tegan Jovanka.  I'm always drawn to bolshy, loud mouth, no nonsense kinda people and Tegan is up there!  Followed closely by Donna Noble and Ace.

What is your favourite Who episode or story (classic or new series) and why?

Snakedance.  I was 6 when I first watched it, and I remember being terrified and the imagery of the story stayed with me for a very long time.  I love bleak, dark stories!  Closely followed by Blink and Curse of Fenric.

If you were a god what would you do to the world?

Denounce all organised religion as hokey, destroy any house of god*, and tell people just to be groovy and hang out.

* insert appropriate name of deity

Cake or biscuits?

Cake please!

What was the last book you read?

At My Mother's Knee... and Other Low Joints - Paul O'Grady

If I take a look inside your fridge what would I find?

Half a Kebab from last night, milk, butter, yoghurt, salad and meat.

When was the last time you laughed so hard that stuff came out of your nose and why?

Pam Ann's Manchester Layover in-flight move...  Terror at 41,000 ft.  Just because it was sooooo funny!  "Do you know Smack My Bitch Up, by The Prodigy?"

If you are given a chance to travel to the future or past, where would you go and why?

Interesting...  I'd have to go into the past, I want to witness those big historical moments.  Building of Stonehenge, the pyramids, the Wright brothers first fight, Hitler at Nuremburg (and odd one, but purely out of morbid curiosity) so much to choose from!!

If were to write your own Autobiography, what would be the title?

Sex, Drugs & Rock 'n' Roll... Everything you shouldn't do, but I did it anyway!

If you could have any super power, which would it be and why?

Laser eyes...  Granted, the first time anyone hacks me off there could be issues!

What did you want to be when you were 12 years old, and why?

Concorde pilot.  That aircraft fascinated me.  It was beautiful, a marvel of technology, and I would have loved to have got behind the controls.  Glad I didn't follow that dream, as all the years of training and working through the ranks at British Airways I would have never have got to fly her before she retired...  And what a broken dream that would have been!!

And finally, how would you react if you were suddenly transformed into a fish?

Bob... bob... bob... bob... bob... bob...

No comments:

Post a Comment