Thursday 31 December 2009

I don't usually do this........ Part 2


Well, I suspect that we're all excited about tomorrows final episode for the 10th Doctor and following my predictions for the End of Time part 1 I have been guessing what might happen in the finale.... so here goes and lets see if I'm right tomorrow.......

Wilf will be exposed as a Timelord currently in Human form and protected by the Chameleon Arch
The Daleks will make an appearance as it is clear that some of the action takes place at the Time War
Davros will also make an appearance
There will be some kind of trial
There might (possibly) be some kind of reset so the 9th & 10th Doctors never existed (RTD & DT have always suggested that there might not actually be a regeneration in the way we're used to so this would explain things)
The Time War story arc is resolved so the new production team don't need to worry about explaining it.

As I said, this is all speculation and I could be wrong but you never know.....

And before I forget, wishing you all a fantastic New Year and all the best for 2010....

No comments:

Post a Comment