Tuesday 15 December 2009

Unrelated Rant...


I do apologise for this post having nothing to do with Doctor Who but it really has to be said......

I am amongst many things a fan of the Beatles and everything they have done to change the world with their music and songwriting brilliance. They have been inspirational icons to millions around the world for half a decade now.

So why then did Sir Paul McCartney feel the need to appear on the X Factor on Sunday night? This staged money making scam which passes for entertainment is the antithesis of everything the Beatles stood for, namely talent, real talent.

I will not take up any more room on this Blog with my rantings but if you want to read more then you can read a spot on article by clicking here.

I still love you Paul but please don't do it again......

No comments:

Post a Comment