Tuesday 15 December 2009

fan of the day (or You've Been Roger'd)


Ok - this is probably the best interview ever for Fan of the Day as it features my 5 year old son George. George and I have a ritual when Doctor Who is on which involves him sitting on my knee and clinging on very tightly in the scary bits. Here is what George has to say.....


Name?

George Ryder

Age?

5

Mental age?

5


How long have you been coming to the group?

Never been because they don't let kids in the Adelphi

Who is your favourite Doctor (classic or new series) and why?

David Tennant

Who is your favourite Companion (classic or new series) and why?

Captain Jack - Because he has good guns

What is your favourite Who episode or story (classic or new series) and why?

The one with all of them in (Stolen Earth) - Because the red Dalek gets killed

If you were a god what would you do to the world?

Make it fun

Cake or biscuits?

Cake

What was the last book you read?

I Love you Stinky Face


If I take a look inside your fridge what would I find?

Yogurts, cheese, tomato sauce, jam, milk

When was the last time you laughed so hard that stuff came out of your nose and why?

When Daddy was trying to pinch my lolly

If you are given a chance to travel to the future or past, where would you go and why?

Future - to see Dr Who because he's good

If were to write your own Autobiography, what would be the title?

The best day of my life

If you could have any super power, which would it be and why?

Ice, so I could turn people into ice

What did you want to do when you are 12 years old, and why?

Play loads of games

And finally, how would you react if you were suddenly transformed into a fish?

Swim lots


No comments:

Post a Comment