Saturday 19 December 2009

It's the end.... but the moment has been prepared for

So, David is leaving soon and I for one am starting to feel quite sad about it. In some ways it takes me back to when Tom left all those years ago. You see, Tom was the only Doctor I had known in my short lifetime when he regenerated and for me it was a great loss. It will be the same for my son George who has grown up with David Tennant and I'm sure that he will be sad too on New Years day.

I don't think anyone can underestimate the contribution to not only Doctor Who but the best in British television David has made. So make sure you all raise a glass and toast him when the fateful day arrives and also have a drink to the new team. I just know they will be fantastic too....

In the meantime here is Tom leaving...... it still gets me even now....

No comments:

Post a Comment